Our client has multiple openings for accountant/auditor consultants meet their newly implemented financial reporting needs. Candidates should have experience working with Oracle eBusiness Suite r12 or higher, Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Work collaboratively with the ERP Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and General Accounting Managers to resolve post implementation issues relating to system and business processes
- Conduct reconciliations of various Oracle EBS data and general ledger accounts.
- Participate in the ongoing incorporation of new business processes, and security requirements within the ERP financials applications.
Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, or related field.
Contractor(s) shall have expert experience in the following areas:
- Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and General Accounting experience as indicated by scope of work by position
- Knowledge of and ability to use Excel, Access, and Oracle eBusiness Suite
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work with speed and accuracy