The primary job of the Customer Service Specialist is to make sure all calls coming into client are taken care of and receive excellent customer service!
- Serve as the first “touch” our clients and guests have with our company.
- Answer all phone calls and distribute the calls to other co-workers as necessary.
- Answer each customer’s questions and provide additional caring guidance to them.
- Check all phone messages and respond in a timely manner.
- Take hotel reservations, modifications and cancellations.
- Maintain a detailed database with entries showing all communications that require trackable notes.
- Offer all attendees upgrades and add-ons as they make reservations.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Other miscellaneous administrative duties as needed.
- Must have patience with all customers and provide assistance in a genuine caring manner.
- Must be excellent at customer service. Must have a very positive demeanor and always act in a professional manner when dealing with a customer.
- Pleasant phone voice.
- Ability to manage challenging situations, respond promptly to client needs, answers all client requests in a timely manner and develop solutions to real-time problems.
- Strength in multi-tasking – Must be able to handle multiple phones, projects and tasks at once.
- Detailed orientated – Requires proper tracking, note taking and reporting.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Deadline driven – Must meet all deadlines and goals.
- Good communication skills – Must be a good communicator.
- Must be a self-starter/independent worker.
- Ability to balance individual and team responsibilities. Must be willing to show openness and acceptance to others, welcome feedback and support the company’s efforts to succeed as a whole.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Customer Service experience a benefit.