Coding is the majority of work. DB knowledge/understanding is essential. The position requires code that interacts with big data sets. Our client’s real time db processes over 4 million records per day, and they track and present them all to consumers real-time. In addition, part of the code is set on subsets of that data, and requires combining that data with a new real time aggregator.
Developer who can do DB work is preferred.
- Migrate MS Access databases to MSSQL server and develop web application based on MS Access Forms using Java, C# .Net, public records and automate document upload, processing and publishing the content in web page and provide searchable content
- Design and Develop public facing web application in Java, C# .Net and bootstrap
- Integrate SQL server database with web service and develop web application to locate public records for public in Java, C#, .Net, Bootstrap
- Implement Lucene Core indexing for public records and Solr for searching, automate document processing, key field meta data, content extraction, report generation
- Implement document conversion and make public records available in multiple format
- Bachelors in CS or Information Technology strongly preferred
- 8-10+ years of experience in development with 2-3 years of DBA experience
- Must have C#/.NET Development background and this should be their primary language
- Must have SQL Server experience in the capacity of a Developer but also some DBA skills
- Experience working with AWS preferred
- Any experience working on government (state, local or federal) transportation programs is desired but not required
- Federal and State background investigations required