We are in search of a Facilities Manager for a local non-profit in the Anne Arundel County, MD area. In this role you will be responsible for all day to day facility maintenance and custodial functions. This is a full time / permanent positon with health & dental benefits, IRA, vacation and paid sick leave.
- Performs technical work, minor repairs, and custodial work.
- Supervises all custodial staff and maintenance contractors.
- Assists in development of facility budget supporting the preventative and annual maintenance plans of the center, and monitors expenditures against budget.
- Advises center and program directors on maintenance and custodial issues and projects as requested.
- Executes facilities set-up and breakdown for scheduled events and coordinates staff to do the same
- Assures that buildings and grounds are well maintained, clean, and in good repair at all times.
- Maintains facility preventive maintenance schedule. Updates the facility plans as needed.
- Organizes and maintains all closets and storage areas.
- High school diploma required
- CPR certification required; within the first 30 days of employment.
- Two or more years’ experience in facility management or closely related field
- Working knowledge of standard practices and tools of HVAC, mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems, carpentry, and other maintenance-related areas very helpful
- Experience supervising staff