GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
As a Senior Contact Center Engineer on the Unified Communications & Collaboration (UCC) team, you will be part of a group that delivers excellent service to our customers while building relationships that will last beyond your daily workday. An environment where you get rich experience in multi-vendor environments, and large enterprise deployments collaborating with a team of collaborative team to deliver outstanding UCC solutions and address critical technology challenges in the environment. The ideal candidate demonstrates the right attitude and aptitude to have the appetite to learn new technologies, expanding upon core knowledge.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB:
The ideal candidate for the Sr. Contact Center Engineer role must have a minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience with Contact Center/IVR/ACD technologies, including Interactive Intelligence (ININ) and Cisco Contact Center, with a focus on implementation and integration support. Candidate must be a team player who can be involved in project implementation, operation, and optimization of the technologies listed below. This is a highly facing customer facing role, so excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills are required. The Sr. Contact Center Engineer will be responsible for assisting in the integration and migration activities of current ININ/Genesys contact center environment from PRI to SIP along with its integration with Cisco UC architecture using advanced integration techniques. This position requires working with the UCC and Contact Center Teams to drive migration activities and integrate the current environment while making the end user experience seamless, replacing current IP phones with Cisco IP Phones. Primary areas of focus will be designing, configuring, integrating, and testing integration of existing Contact Center platform (ININ/Genesys) with Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM).
- Work alongside Cisco UC Architects and Senior VoIP and Network Engineers to design, configure, test and validate ACD call flows and Contact Center functionalities in a multi-vendor integrated environment.
- Evaluate current CIC/ININ architecture/call flows and prepare a roadmap for integration with Cisco UC environment.
- Administer carrier orders for local and long distance circuits and associated terminations.
- Sound understanding of E911 and SRST call flows in CIC. Ability to work on CIC Handlers and knowledge of advanced CIC I3 scripting.
- Perform analysis and diagnosis of complex Contact Center call flow and routing problems and assure that issues are properly and quickly resolved.
- Configure, enhance, and test call routing vectors to meet business requirements.
- Coordinate the design, implementation and maintenance of Contact Center Communications.
- Provide advanced technical support on CIC equipment and software.
- Run performance diagnostics for call routing and call flow issues.
- Develop and maintain documentation for Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery.
- Design and participate in Disaster Recovery exercises for Contact Center communications systems.
- Run system tests and document test plans for system and services issues
- Manage documentation on all methods and processes to prevent technical issues or services outages
- Perform advanced troubleshooting alongside vendors and internal resources.
- Assist with related security projects, tasks and audit compliance activities.
- Monitor all Contact Center systems and applications for issues with capacity/performance.
- BA or BS in a computer-related field, or equivalent Telecom experience/ certification
- 3+ years of advanced knowledge and hands-on experience with Interactive Intelligence call center platform
- Interactive Intelligence certification
- Hands-on experience with Interactive Intelligence (ININ)/Pure Connect
- Experience with CIC Handlers, Dialer, Optimizer, Reports, Media Servers
- Experience with SQL server, CIC, active directory, TCP/IP networking, R/S
- Savvy understanding of telephony and network protocols – SIP, T1, PRI, RTP, RTCP, DNS, DHCP
- Experience with scripting languages, IP Packet capture and analysis utilities, Wireshark, etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of Session Border Controllers/ SIP Trunking
- Hands on experience with voice applications – ACD, CTI, IVR, Messaging, Speech Recognition, Dialing, Voicemail, Recording and Monitoring
- Network Admin experience
- Microsoft Active Directory Experience
- Experience being the i3 support expert and taking the technical lead for escalated i3 product issues
- Strong proactive approach to support and maintenance
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Must have a customer centric approach to completing tasks
- Previous experience integrating ININ-Cisco is a plus
- Familiar with Work Force Management procedures and workflow