The Senior Security Engineer will design, implement, and tightly control multiple highly advanced technical security solutions and processes simultaneously to protect the organization's information assets.
- Assist in the Design, test, implement changes/additions to the PKI infrastructures
- Provide consulting to all lines of business’s the agency on security related topics to include encryption and certificates etc.
- Interface with vendors that provide security/encryption related services to the bank
- Participate in defining and developing the strategic plan for PKI for the enterprise
- Lead the definition and implementation of POCs around PKI and other certificate related technologies
- Ensure 24×7 uptime of the PKI services
- Analyzing and decomposing system requirements to develop software requirements
- Documenting requirements in a Software Requirements Specification
- Performing trade studies in support of major design decisions
- Participating in customer reviews
- Writing and dry-running test procedures to verify system requirements
- Conducting formal testing for customer witnesses
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering or a related field with 6-8 years of IT infrastructure integration experience with a recent focus on security
- Demonstrated expertise in PKI infrastructure
- Strong Linux/UNIX experience
- Understanding of networking concepts
- Strong Windows experience
- Enterprise integration and migration experience
- Ability to coordinate and Support large & complex projects including product upgrades and deployment of new capabilities and enhancements.
- Experience leading (or being a senior member of) a highly technical team
- Background in delivering full-life cycle projects
- Strong analytical skills to solve problems, perform research and derive solution opportunities
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Must be capable of obtaining a Security Clearance.
The successful Senior PKI Systems Engineer should have the following:
- 10 years minimum in Engineering, 7 years minimum in Systems Engineering
- 10 years minimum working full scale development programs in a team environment
- 7 years minimum experience with requirements tracking tools
- Familiarity with X.509 and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Familiarity with web technologies