We are looking for a Configuration Management Engineer to join our team. This position is responsible for the daily builds and controls of several Windows applications. The individual will also be responsible for ensuring configuration identification and change control of software and documentation, assisting in the maintenance of configuration databases, and performing audits of documentation and files.
- Builds and Controls of Windows applications.
- Manage configuration identification and change control using ClearCase and ClearQuest or any other tools.
- Participation in Configuration Control Board meetings.
- Maintain configuration management database.
- Assist individuals responsible for the creation of documentation on methods, procedures and requirements.
- Perform audits of documentation and databases to ensure accuracy.
- Scripting using Perl/VBScript/Python/Window batch.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience with configuration management fundamentals.
- 2+ years of ClearCase/ClearQuest experience administering/configuring/supporting.
- 4+ years of experience with continuous integration tool including Jenkins.
- 5+ years of experience with perl, vbscript, python, windows shell scripts.
- 6+ years of experience with working in Windows environments.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Familiarity with the software development lifecycle.
- Experience with software development in order to generate builds is a plus.
- Experience with programming languages a definite plus.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work and communicate well in a team environment.
- Must be currently eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
- Must consent to and successfully clear all required pre-employment screenings (background and substance abuse).