Our client has multiple opportunities for CONUS Aerostat operators, and these opportunities are along the US Southern border.
We are looking for individuals with a technical background and hands-on experience supporting Aerostats for a CONUS US Government program. Specifically, candidates with mechanical, I.T., ISR, electronic experiences, previous aerostat experience is a plus. Additionally, having a current Public Trust clearance is a plus.
Primary areas of responsibility:
- Operators/maintainers will participate in the overall hands-on operation of the aerostat system, including launch, in-flight, recovery, and moored activities.
- Candidates will perform all functions to operate the Aerostat, an Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) platform; its Mobile Mooring Platform (MMP), Sensor Payload(s), communications and navigation systems as well as associated support equipment (Boom Lift, Forklift, All-Terrain Vehicles (ATV’s), and Electrical Power Generators).
- A high school diploma or equivalent, plus formal technical training (via military or civilian technical schools).
Level 1 Operator requirements: Must check at least one box:
¨ Electronic Maintenance candidates with an in-depth background with radar, ISR, E.W., communication, avionics repair, and troubleshooting.
¨ ISR operators with in-depth airborne or ground data collection and dissemination background.
¨ Information technology candidates with Network Installation (BICSI or Network+ or Comp T Certification); The preferred qualifications for the I.T. position is certification as CCIE with fiber optic certification or industry occupational specialties as a CISCO Network Administrator.
¨ Mechanical Maintenance candidates with experience repair and troubleshooting diesel generators and vehicles, automotive engines, hydraulics, and aircraft mechanical backgrounds are highly desired.
*Salary is commensurate with experience
* U.S. CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
* THE ACTIVE PUBLIC TRUST CLEARANCE
*PREVIOUS AEROSTAT EXPERIENCE IS A PLUS
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $106,360.00 – $133,040.00 per year
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org