We have an opportunity for a Senior Audio Video Engineer at our client’s site; this role is responsible for all aspects of engineering, building, and testing world-class Audio Visual, Collaboration, and Conference Room technologies. Collaborating with end users and critical partners will help define requirements for building a future, user-friendly, and repeatable design. This role will ensure design and technical integrity are maintained to the requirements and ensure that the user experience puts people first without compromising the company’s security. The individual should be familiar with the standards and executable actions required for the conception, design, build, and testing activities as are necessary for delivering reliable AV and Conference Room technology and other capabilities associated with collaboration and conferencing technology such as Teams, Zoom, Polycom, and Crestron with a vision for simplicity, automation, self-empowerment, and user experience. Overall experience developing technical solutions for the workplace leveraging the latest AV and Conference room technology will be critical.
- XiO Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- Audinate Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- BIAMP certifications
- Understanding Agile/Lean, Design Thinking, and Riskiest Assumption Testing methods.
5. Demonstrated understanding of modeling management policy and solutions for highly available collaboration services.
6. Experience with developing business cases, technical designs, and financial models
- Relevant experience or understanding of collaboration offerings from Google, Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, Cisco, and other significant players in the industry
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work independently and with others.
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Evident ability to identify emerging and innovative solutions and then craft them to address current and future technology challenges.
- Advanced to expert experience with two or more of the technologies listed below
Preferred Qualifications—Technology Specification
Google, Cisco, Microsoft
Dante, AVB, Layer 2 protocols, UBT devices
Teams, Power BI
Crestron, Polycom-HP, Planar, Shure, Analog Way, Extron
- 7+ years in the Information Technology field with a minimum of:
5-8+ years of architecting, building, and managing technical solutions for the workplace leveraging AV technologies such as AvB, Dante, BiAmp, Crestron, Polycom, Extron, Shure, Cisco and other vendor solutions
3-5+ years of architecting, building, and managing collaboration technologies such as Microsoft Skype and Teams, Zoom, Cisco Webex, and other highly used collaboration tools by Fortune 100 companies.
5+ years working with third-party service suppliers and ITO organizations – should include financial, SLA, and service definition functions.
4+ years of experience managing OEM relationships.
- Experience working with remote and offshore development and support teams. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.