Our client has several opportunities for OCONUS to support an Army Aerostat contract. We have four level 1 roles that need to be filled immediately. Your start date would be July 11, 2022.
We are looking for individuals with a technical background who have been deployed or assigned (U.S. Military) to OCONUS locations worldwide with previous aerostat experience. Specifically, candidates with mechanical, I.T., and electronic experiences. To be considered for any of these roles, you must have a CURRENT ACTIVE DOD SECRET CLEARANCE.
PSS-T is a Quick Reaction Capability (QRC) program that provides integrated persistent surveillance, detection capabilities, and Full Motion Video (FMV) dissemination to Tactical Operation Centers (TOC).
Primary areas of responsibility:
- Operators/maintainers will participate in the overall hands-on operation of the aerostat system, including launch, in-flight, recovery, and moored activities.
- Candidates will perform all functions to operate the aerostat, an Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) platform; its Mobile Mooring Platform (MMP), Sensor Payload(s), communications and navigation systems as well as associated support equipment (Boom Lift, Forklift, All-Terrain Vehicles (ATV’s), and Electrical Power Generators).
- A high school diploma or equivalent, plus formal technical training (via military or civilian technical schools).
Level 1 Operator requirements: Must check at least one box along with previous aerostat experience:
¨ Electronic Maintenance candidates with an in-depth background with radar, E.W., communication, avionics repair, and troubleshooting.
¨ Information technology candidates with Network Installation (BICSI or Network+ or Comp T Certification); The preferred qualifications for the I.T. position is certification as CCIE with fiber optic certification or industry occupational specialties as a CISCO Network Administrator.
¨ Mechanical Maintenance candidates with experience repair and troubleshooting diesel generators and vehicles, automotive engines, hydraulics, and aircraft mechanical backgrounds are highly desired.
- Candidates must be willing to work and live on U.S. Military Bases and at remote site locations with very sparse accommodations. Overseas locations will be near areas of potential conflicts/hostilities. Additionally, the candidate must meet all physical, medical, and other requirements for overseas deployment by current DOD regulations.
* U.S. CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
*CANDIDATE MUST POSSESS A VALID U.S. PASSPORT
* THE U.S. DOD SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED
*MUST BE VACCINATED AGAINST THE COVID 19 VIRUS
*MUST HAVE PREVIOUS AEROSTAT EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED AS A LEVEL 2
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com